Tomahawk chop now biotch! LOL at Hines Ward and the SteelersHOW ABOUT THEM CHIEFS!!! Love it
I don't know Raider. It is starting to worry me. Maybe Buehler or however it is spelled can kick FGs, I wouldn't be against lettin him try. Right now, I don't want Folk kicking it to win a game. A month ago, I would have taken it no questions asked.
Sloppy sloppy win. I'll take it though.
Tomahawk chop now biotch! LOL at Hines Ward and the SteelersHOW ABOUT THEM CHIEFS!!! Love it
[IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v635/elp6n/signature.jpg[/IMG]
Central Warriors. Respect the past,embrace the future
[IMG]http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51%2BfhmkstgL._SS500_.jpg[/IMG] [URL="http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51%2BfhmkstgL._SS500_.jpg"] [/URL]
[IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v635/elp6n/signature.jpg[/IMG]
Central Warriors. Respect the past,embrace the future
Haley is not doing a great job, what are you smoking??
They've won 3 games.
THey cut their best player, they are relying on a QB whos proven nothing, a defense with tons of top rated talent and they are terrible.
They have won a couple in a row,been competitive in others,and axed an old horse whos productivity has dropped like an A-bomb. I respectfully disagree. It's a terrible task in trying to turn it around in KC (would you want that job?). Anybody expecting instant results is delusional.
[IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v635/elp6n/signature.jpg[/IMG]
Central Warriors. Respect the past,embrace the future
They cut their #2 all time rusher because they did not want him to break a record, the coach has alienated a lotta players up there, yeah its not a great situation, but giving Haley any credit for a 3-7 team is foolish
Bookmarks